250F Show off your KX250F

Yeah just been busy and thought I'd check ur forum out. Looks good I'm stil a TT member though

It's actually Jame's forum, I'm just a sidekick lol. Well I am too, but right now I'm not because I can't even get the reply box to work :banghead:

Don't forget to invite some people.

My '09:

DSCF3843.jpg

DSCF3844.jpg

Blue grips, redgrips, kevlar grips, doesn't matter to me!. They were on sale when I bought my tripple clamps for like 3dollars I bought a few sets! blue and red only colors.

The sprocket is a supersprocket twin ring

Blue grips, redgrips, kevlar grips, doesn't matter to me!. They were on sale when I bought my tripple clamps for like 3dollars I bought a few sets! blue and red only colors.

The sprocket is a supersprocket twin ring

As long as you have grips, it doesn't matter :ride: . Where did you get triple clamps for 3 dollars? :jawdrop:

No, I paid $250 for the clamps. They are sunline adjustable offset either stock or 22mm which of course i'm running the 22mm. I paid three dollars a set for the grips. Bought like 4 sets

No, I paid $250 for the clamps. They are sunline adjustable offset either stock or 22mm which of course i'm running the 22mm. I paid three dollars a set for the grips. Bought like 4 sets

Ohhh ok, the way I read it sounded like $3 for triple clamps :lol: Not bad, the next thing when I get money is suspension.