Should I spend $100 on these maintenance products?

I have a 2001 TTR-125L and the bike isn't too pretty but she starts with one kick just about every time. I have come up with a list of products to pick up so I can do some basic maintenance and keep her running smooth however it will cost me about $100. Please let me know if any of this is unnecessary or if I should add some better products, thanks.

Air Filter
O'Reilly Carb and Choke Cleaner
Chain De-Greaser
Chain Lube
Valvoline grease
Rotella 15w40 2.5 Gal (just so I don't have to keep going back to the store)
Scotch Brite
WD40
Simple Green or Aluminum Brightener

SRAD97750

Staff member
I have a 2001 TTR-125L and the bike isn't too pretty but she starts with one kick just about every time. I have come up with a list of products to pick up so I can do some basic maintenance and keep her running smooth however it will cost me about $100. Please let me know if any of this is unnecessary or if I should add some better products, thanks.
Looks like a good list of items for regular routine maintenance. -BIG DAN :thumb:

The air filter is really in a separate class. The other stuff is just your normal consumables.

If cash is tight, buy this stuff at Wal Mart to save a few $$$. Can't get it all there though. Chain lube is a bit of a specialty product. Sometimes mail order can be cheaper than driving to a far away motorcycle shop for those items. For example the Rotella is under $13 a gal a Wally World and about 16 or 17 at my local big chain autoparts store. Same thing with the carb cleaner at about $2 vs $5.

I don't see any air filter oil. You need it if you will be doing your own air filter maintenance. You can get by with some thick gear oil, but real air filter oil is better. The Rotella is too thin for the air filter and will drain off the foam and onto the air box making a mess.

Don't think of this stuff as a one time expense. You might need it all up front, but then just buy it here and there as you need it.