Should I have someone do it?

image.jpg Hey guys! So I ordered some graphics for my bike. They are supposed to be here tomorrow morning. But I'm not sure if I should put them on or if I should someone from a bike shop or something who is experienced do it. I've never put graphics on before I really want these ones put on good and no issues. I paid quite a bit for the graphics. Be a shame to fk something up? And can anyone give me a ball park price as to how much it will be to have someone put them on for me?

View attachment 21887 Hey guys! So I ordered some graphics for my bike. They are supposed to be here tomorrow morning. But I'm not sure if I should put them on or if I should someone from a bike shop or something who is experienced do it. I've never put graphics on before I really want these ones put on good and no issues. I paid quite a bit for the graphics. Be a shame to fk something up? And can anyone give me a ball park price as to how much it will be to have someone put them on for me?

I know I'm a little late with this BUT..... I'm guessing they'd charge whatever the going hourly rate is for the shop... $85/hr + ??? :noidea: