She had fun but said get me a bike!

Has she ever ridden a bike before? Might want to get her started trail riding first...and a lot of sand experience to boot. Might want to make sure she has no problem wearing gear...:prof:...she's gonna need it...:shocked:

haha No go on ever riding a dirt bike. She is nuts on a 4 wheeler, and the stand up jet ski, and road bikes but she has never done the dirt bike thing. Thing that worries me is she has no fear. Her answer to it all is more throttle! :shocked: About the gear she is all about the gear. She says she will look hot in gear (Why is it thats all girls think about....:lol:)

Anyways you are right I told her she had a lot of learning to do and maybe we could ride sweep bike a few times and then see if she still wanted to do it.:thumb:

A few years ago my wife was all into riding she thought. We went out and bought her a new 230 with all brand new gear. :smirk: She had ridden a quad a few times but she was ready for the bike. :thumb: We went to Dove Springs for a weekend, got all the bikes off the trailer and suited up. Everything was okay going down a dirt road and then we turned into a little sand wash. :foul: We left after that weekend and went home and sold the bike and she has never ridden again. :lol: My son took possession of her riding gear and I am a happier man not having to worry about her out on the trails. Just sayin ---:ride:

my wife ran into a tree the first time i tried to get her off a fire road and on to a real single track.

Haven't been on a single track since but she loves Ocotillo Wells. She also wants a 150 .. a step up from the 80.

my wife is cool enough to not get bent when i want to go do a couple days with just the boys here and there tho. As long as she can hit the mall every so often all is good :smirk:

Cool story, what bike you plan on getting her?

Well I'm getting her a CRF150 Expert. Figure that will be a good learning bike then if she wants we can get something with some more go. I have a buddy that just bought his wife this same bike and they are way impressed with it. They offered it to us to try out so we are going to run it and make sure but I'm pretty sure its what we are getting.:thumb:

my wife ran into a tree the first time i tried to get her off a fire road and on to a real single track.

Haven't been on a single track since but she loves Ocotillo Wells. She also wants a 150 .. a step up from the 80.

my wife is cool enough to not get bent when i want to go do a couple days with just the boys here and there tho. As long as she can hit the mall every so often all is good :smirk:

Same here.........roost to you T-rav! :thumb: I will say I am lucky because my wife isn't a fashion hound but does like to go out and enjoy herself on occassion!

haha No go on ever riding a dirt bike. She is nuts on a 4 wheeler, and the stand up jet ski, and road bikes but she has never done the dirt bike thing. Thing that worries me is she has no fear. Her answer to it all is more throttle! :shocked: About the gear she is all about the gear. She says she will look hot in gear (Why is it thats all girls think about....:lol:)

Anyways you are right I told her she had a lot of learning to do and maybe we could ride sweep bike a few times and then see if she still wanted to do it.:thumb:

Let her crash one time THEN see what she has to say about it...if she comes back with dang, STILL not enough throttle then she IS all about riding! :prof:

Let her crash one time THEN see what she has to say about it...if she comes back with dang, STILL not enough throttle then she IS all about riding! :prof:

Aint this the truth! In my opinion it is the true test. First big crash....if they still want to ride after it, then they will likely ride forever.

From the way you talk Bryce, Im thinking she is going to dig it and get good quick.
LOOK OUT! She may be passing and roosting you before you know it. One thing she will need to realize is mascara runs when you sweat in your helmet:lol: So she better be ok with looking dishoveled.
I just wish my Husband were into the sport like I am. He can take it or leave it. Im lucky he is so into hockey because he understands how I "need" to ride, just as he "needs" to play hockey twice a week.
I think it is important for both men and women to have personal time away from one another doing something you dig. If my Husband were into it like I am, I know we both would have rides without one another just for a break from one another. Time away is healthy. Guys need their "guy time" just as girls need their "girl time" It adjusts your attitude and makes the relationship better in my opinion. That is not to say I wouldnt love a great moto vacation with him.

Glad she is interested. Keep us posted on the development.