Shaky ground .

SRAD97750

Staff member
Looking at data from the last 150 years or so...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes_in_California
Approximately 10 years apart, California will experience a 7.0-7.3
They can't get any bigger than an estimated 8.0 due to our physical fault lengths. It's literal math.
This was the BIG ONE everyone talk about. It did nothing.
This is par for the course and why I forgot all about the earthquake within a few hours.

The epicenter is what determines the amount of destruction.
California is much larger than what the 'common complainer' would let you believe.
Most people didn't even feel it. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Looking at data from the last 150 years or so...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes_in_California
Approximately 10 years apart, California will experience a 7.0-7.3
They can't get any bigger than an estimated 8.0 due to our physical fault lengths. It's literal math.
This was the BIG ONE everyone talk about. It did nothing.
This is par for the course and why I forgot all about the earthquake within a few hours.

The epicenter is what determines the amount of destruction.
California is much larger than what the 'common complainer' would let you believe.
Most people didn't even feel it. -BIG DAN:thumb:

I have this problem where I look at a state and see it relatively in size with NJ..... until I rode a motorcycle across California. I can go west to east in NJ in about an hour with no traffic. I can go from north to south in about 5 hours with no traffic but there are also no major highways that run straight north to south in NJ.

I have this problem where I look at a state and see it relatively in size with NJ..... until I rode a motorcycle across California. I can go west to east in NJ in about an hour with no traffic. I can go from north to south in about 5 hours with no traffic but there are also no major highways that run straight north to south in NJ.
Hey Mike NJ sounds like it's exactly like Scotland, 5-6hours top to bottom and an hour coast to coast! Wonder how many times Scotland would fit in Cali :jawdrop:

If I road you straight north for 5 hours I would be hurting. Hey, send a PM to deplorable on messenger, I have a good ( . ) V ( . ) video for you boys.