Seems like this would be a hoot.

i would so love to do this. i know a guy on another forum who posted vids a while back was doing the lemon's races. it really does look fun. i just want to take my FR-S out to some tracks on track days myself..... i think that would be way funner then canyon carving or trav's mini gymkhana sessions in costco parking lots. :lol:

I'm dying from just reading the rules....

• 2.2.2: No Passengers Allowed: Due to the strident insistence of the Fun Police, no passengers are allowed.
  • 2.3: Tire Eligibility: DOT-approved street tires only, minimum treadwear rating 190; no exceptions. BTW, don't call us to moan that there aren't any good tires sold in that range. That's the damn point.
  • 2.4: Whiner Eligibility. Whiners are not eligible to compete. If you believe that you might be a whiner, please check with a domestic partner, guardian, or health-care professional before getting the rest of your team kicked the hell out of the race.

i would so love to do this. i know a guy on another forum who posted vids a while back was doing the lemon's races. it really does look fun. i just want to take my FR-S out to some tracks on track days myself..... i think that would be way funner then canyon carving or trav's mini gymkhana sessions in costco parking lots. :lol:
My cousin just got a new FR-S. Can you say BADASS. I have never fallen in love with a new car as much as one of those