Pro San Diego Supercross 2014

Rez takes a week off, and passes the spell police badge to James.:picard:
:focus:

***************SPOILER ALERT***********************

How about that JS7? :shocked: I can't wait to watch it, it looks like it was a pretty boring, no passing race.

Maybe there is hope for the RM300 in the outdoors.

Poor Chad have new meaning to lawn dart.

Did anyone else get the impression that he intends to race next Saturday? If that's what he meant, he's insane, but you can't doubt his passion for the sport. His drive and determination are exactly why he's the fan favorite.

Did anyone else get the impression that he intends to race next Saturday? If that's what he meant, he's insane, but you can't doubt his passion for the sport. His drive and determination are exactly why he's the fan favorite.

Yes, looks like racing next Saturday is his plan according to what has been written in the media.

Passionate or not. He is a fool to try and race this coming Saturday. A broken clavicle, Sternum, and T1? Ive never broken any of those. But Ive had several broken bones and I didnt want to do fuck all for a while till they healed. I know its about the points and the money. But racing when your broken is not the smartest thing in my book.

I remember Ryno racing with the broken leg. If Reed does race this weekend it would be the ballziest thing in supercross history. For reed to race the following race knowing the damages to his body from the crash. Well hell he's got my total respect and Now I hope he does win the Tiltle.