All Ryan Clark hangs up his helmet!

NEWSFLASH!

On October 29th, our good friend Ryan Clark posted this on his personal Facebook page:

“To all of my fans and friends, I am calling it a career. I cannot thank you all enough for your support, encouragement and even criticism, through the good times and the bad. With over 140 main events and some great successes along the way, I can hang up my M2R helmet (last sponsor plug) with pride and move on to a new chapter in my life. Motocross and Supercross has (almost) paid my bills since 1996. Now we can drink a beer in the stands together come Supercross.”

Well people, the Speedworld crew refuses to let Ryan quietly fade away from the track! Ryan has been a great friend, an incredible inspiration, and a helluva racer for more years than he’ll honestly admit!

On top of all that, he's a great dad, too!

We’ve decided to throw Mr. Ryan Clark what some people call a “shindig”!

At this time, all we can reveal is that there’s definitely going to be some cake involved, some heavy-duty motocross, some music and a lot of smiles. We’re planning a fun day to not only recognize Ryan’s great motocross talent & career, but we also want to acknowledge his selfless contributions to the sport we all love!

On Sunday December 2nd, we’d like you to join us!

All of our tracks will be open & everyone is welcome!

We’ll post additional details soon, stay tuned!

http://www.racerxonline.com/2012/11/06/fly-racing-ryan-clark-tribute

RYAN clark 124.jpg