Pro RPM Racing Team Signs Cody Webb for 2015

cody-webb-face-rotator.jpg

After weeks of speculation, FMF/RPM/KTM Racing Team Maxxis announced today that Cody Webb has officially signed with the team for the 2015 race season. Webb will compete for FMF/RPM/KTM Racing Team Maxxis in the GEICOAMA EnduroCross series, the FIM World Indoor SuperEnduro series, ESPN X Games, and other prestigious off-road events.

Webb, 26, is a multi-time National Trials champion, and is currently in a tight battle with Taddy Blazusiak for this year’s AMA Endurocross championship.

Webb will start out the 2015 season by contending the FIM World Indoor SuperEnduro Championship for the first time, before turning his focus to the Geico AMA EnduroCross series. In addition, he will compete in the ESPN X Games, the Last Dog Standing, Tennessee Knockout and the Erzberg Rodeo. Webb and the FMF/RPM/KTM Racing Team Maxxis are also considering racing some limited WORCS, Enduro, and GNCC events.

“I really appreciate the opportunity to race for FMF/RPM/KTM Racing Team Maxxis in 2015” said Webb, “The RPM team provides everything I need to win races and championships in 2015. They have great sponsors, great bikes, and have been at it for a long time. I am confident it will work out well for all of us involved”.

Webb will have KTM 350 XC F’s and 300 XC 2 strokes to choose from for each event.

FMF/RPM/KTM Racing Team Maxxis will have several 2015 sponsor and rider announcements at a later date.