South Rowher flats 9am Sat

Friggin awesome, of course!

Time for you to come out again!

I would like that!

Im seatless at the moment. I hope to get it back in time for a ride on the 24th. If it looks like Im not going to get it back in time, I was going to ask YOU if I could borrow your seat from your KX for the ride :hail::hug::kissass::busted: Not sure if it would fit but I bet it would. And you would still have a 2nd bike to go on the ride with, ya?:D

Hopefully I will have it soon. I just ordered new tires and tubes. Im almost ready:banana:

I would like that!

Im seatless at the moment. I hope to get it back in time for a ride on the 24th. If it looks like Im not going to get it back in time, I was going to ask YOU if I could borrow your seat from your KX for the ride :hail::hug::kissass::busted: Not sure if it would fit but I bet it would. And you would still have a 2nd bike to go on the ride with, ya?:D

Hopefully I will have it soon. I just ordered new tires and tubes. Im almost ready:banana:

Karen

Of course you can borrow my KX seat, if it fits. I have a Tall and an extra-tall seat for the KX.
The KX and the KLX have the same subframe, so it should fit.

pacificaudiolabs@msn.com
818 854 2142

Karen

Of course you can borrow my KX seat, if it fits. I have a Tall and an extra-tall seat for the KX.
The KX and the KLX have the same subframe, so it should fit.

pacificaudiolabs@msn.com
818 854 2142

Thank you Bill! I really appreciate it:hug: From this day on you will be known in my book as "Seatman" not "Speakerman" :lol:
A tall seat huh?, I never thought about that, Im always hearing about shaved seats. My KLX sits low so likely a tall seat wont be a problem. Im really hoping to have my seat back in time. I will let you know as soon as I a status update on it.

Thank you Bill! I really appreciate it:hug: From this day on you will be known in my book as "Seatman" not "Speakerman" :lol:
A tall seat huh?, I never thought about that, Im always hearing about shaved seats. My KLX sits low so likely a tall seat wont be a problem. Im really hoping to have my seat back in time. I will let you know as soon as I a status update on it.

Mmmm K.