Rockin' Loretta Lynn's- 2 more days!!

ll2.jpg
AAAHHH!! so nervous!! practice this morning wasn't what I wanted it to be! :rant:I'm pretty sure I'm letting my nerves get the best of me and 2 days before the race too... uuhh I gotta problem there!! :thinking:
today I was definitely riding a little too conservative. so that will have to change before the race!
When I get nervous and stressed, I don't eat. so for the next couple days and week, I'm gonna have to forcefeed myself like I always do every race. :doh: but hey, oh well.
I will definitely get some pictures up once I find my camera cord! I am the absolute BEST at loosing things!
what happens when you guys get nervous?
any advice!??

what happens when you guys get nervous? any advice!??
Well I never raced track, but when I raced desert, I would just sit in the motorhome and talk about anything but the race. I would also have my dad or somebody at the start with me, so when we were sitting on the bomb (starting line), they would again talk about anything but the race. I was a pretty calm person anyways and looked at each event as another trail ride. You need to look at your race as a practice session and that will keep you loose and allow you to flow. When you are flowing and having fun, you will ride faster. Good luck, I am sure you will do great!!!

Thanks!! I appreciate it. just hopin' to get back un- injured. and have some great rides while I'm here!!
but yeah!! I'll work on that!

woooww thanks. getting drunk before the race is always a great Idea!! :thumb:
geez...

:lol: alright now for a good post,

Make a playlist on your iPod with some nice mellow music to begin with and then some heavier stuff to end... That way your mellowed out before the race and by the time your at the gates you got a nice little pump