All Rock Monster is coming to the Desert!

That may be an option. Are you planning on staying at the AVI Resort. If so, I know some seriously bitchen riding right outside the Resort area. You could ride for days and not get bored. That is a good idea. I went last year for four days and had a blast.

I met a guy out there last year from TT who gave me the tour and now I keep going back, only 240 miles for me...
Taking my son out there wkend of 12/10 and if the lady says we need to be out of town for the 25th then I have to do it, love that desert-hoping for rain. Indian fireworks and $50 beers.

I met a guy out there last year from TT who gave me the tour and now I keep going back, only 240 miles for me...
Taking my son out there wkend of 12/10 and if the lady says we need to be out of town for the 25th then I have to do it, love that desert-hoping for rain. Indian fireworks and $50 beers.

:lol::lol::lol: What a great town..."drop $5 at a time at the black jack table losing your AZZZZZ all the while drinking FREE BEER! What a great town!

SRAD97750

Staff member
I'm in. Probably Monday(27)-Wednesday(29)
I will not be uncomfortable. Palmer84one has it right. Motel 6 it is.
If you have no one to split a room with, we are down to split the cost with you. You share a common lifestyle with myself and will fit in nicely.
banana.gif

-BIG DAN:thumb:

Well I actually stayed at the Comfort Inn. Make sure you get the second floor, I think the people above us were having angry sex. Then, all of a sudden, the girl said, "stop pounding like that, the people below are trying to sleep." :rolleyes: That at about one in the morning. 80 for a double queen bed room. Not a great continental breakfast for the price but split is good.

I was in third world countries sleeping on beds of who knows what. I'll sleep at any old cheap sleazy place. I don't care as long as I get drunk enough every night. :lol:

Your not a flake, I understand. Anyway, I'm still working on Logistics but things are getting tough between the people who want to go and their schedules.