River Wash riding and the waterproof DRZ!

Yes, that Katoom was above water for the most part. Hahahaha! DRZ is back to normal! Oil looks great after 6 quarts of cheap stuff flushed through it and then 2 quarts of fresh synth.:thumb:

I saw Mike chimed in....surprized not to see Rack anywhere on here yet......:smirk:...wasn't that a Katoom in one of the pcitures "above water"? :lol:...:P

Keep talking smack Rez, one day one of us will give that filthy Husky a bath on some trail ride. :moon:

Yes, that Katoom was above water for the most part. Hahahaha! DRZ is back to normal! Oil looks great after 6 quarts of cheap stuff flushed through it and then 2 quarts of fresh synth.:thumb:

How long were you off the bike this time (due to snow)? Hopefully winter isn't over?! Glad you got some seat time in.:thumb:
You going to make a Laughlin trip this year? I was thinking around the 25th, but that has got sidetracked by a Moab trip.....

I don't like riding in rocks but I am sure I would not enjoy this type of riding either. :thinking: I like to stay dry and keep my wheel bearings, chains, electronics and oil free from the water. :ride: I am glad you at least got to get and ride though. :thumb:
never come to Western Washington then...

Attachments

• 30867_119706564736236_100000906795480_100960_6471695_n.jpg
    30867_119706564736236_100000906795480_100960_6471695_n.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 38
I don't like riding in rocks but I am sure I would not enjoy this type of riding either. :thinking: I like to stay dry and keep my wheel bearings, chains, electronics and oil free from the water. :ride: I am glad you at least got to get and ride though. :thumb:

Even a rocky and water crossing filled ride is better than a day at the office.

Well said my friend.....Very well said and exactly what I think about all those poor bastards in a cubical somewhere who have no idea what fun is!:prof:

Hey...HEY HEYYYYYY...I'm one of those poor bastagesss in a cube however, I DO know whatfun is...:ride:...just need the time to go and prove it! :prof:...:banana:

:lol: Sorry guys but I don't know how you do it. If I had to work in a cube I would kill all those around or myself just to have some silence and then I would kick down all the walls to have space. :smirk:

It's quiet, almost too quiet sometimes. The job requires the cube...PC, paperwork, phone...I try and make time to go out into the shop, outside and pretend like I'm looking for parts..:devil: .I'm upstairs with a window seat looking over the shop floor which makes it a lot better! :banana:

Even a rocky and water crossing filled ride is better than a day at the office.
Very true. I don't mind a water crossing and some rocks now and then, especially if I don't have to be a work. I just need to be sure the water crossing and rocks are not like some that I have seen on here from the past. :thinking:

Very true. I don't mind a water crossing and some rocks now and then, especially if I don't have to be a work. I just need to be sure the water crossing and rocks are not like some that I have seen on here from the past. :thinking:

:lol::lol::lol: What might he be referring to????? :thinking:...at the moment it escapes me, I'm sure it'll come back soon! :smirk:

Not sure if I shared the "Wolly Swamp" story on the campfire storyu thread but underwater hidden logs are a real bitch too! just sayin!!! :prof:...:foul: