riding around in the presidents lawn

Nice helmet on your buddy! :doh:
yeah hes a dumbass. he rides pretty fast too. the reason he doesnt wear a helment is cus his dad doesnt let him. he says "if he wears a helment, he might start riding too fast and crash and get hurt"

yeah hes a dumbass. he rides pretty fast too. the reason he doesnt wear a helment is cus his dad doesnt let him. he says "if he wears a helment, he might start riding too fast and crash and get hurt"
Um OK:shocked:

herp a fucking derp.

thats the most retarded statement i have heard in a long time.... it is right up there when some guy said "i wonder how they got all these rocks up here" when the wife and I were on our honeymoon and watching a sunrise on top of a volcano in maui.

herp a fucking derp.

thats the most retarded statement i have heard in a long time.... it is right up there with "i wonder how they got all these rocks up here" when the wife and I were on our honeymoon and watching a sunrise on top of a volcano in maui.
So what did your wife say when you asked her this question?:lol: