All RIDE WITH A PRO!!! Presented by JART & Prospectors MC

If you're looking at riding the Event anyway I would suggest sending in a entry with payment. If you are chosen for the Ride with a Pro program you will be refunded your entry and change you're starting minute.

thanks for your submission and the board will be reviewing the aplicants over the next week and announcing a winner the week of March 16th (that monday)

Top 3 Submissions - The winner will be announced 3/16/11

Donn Nay
I’ve ridden three endures so far, the first just tagging along with an Intermediate and Novice in our club, the next trying to catch same two riders when I was sick and the third at The Burro Enduro where I actually kept my own time “the old fashioned way” and came in second in class (Open Mag. Novice). The mental aspect of riding an enduro really brings something extra to racing, being an engineer I enjoy that aspect a lot. This year I decided to attempt all the enduros and bought a card, missed first one due to illness but will be at Prospectors. I think I understand the concept pretty well but don’t know the “tricks” and finesse to be competitive. I would love to get good enough to earn some transfers toward my yellow bar so I don’t go from Novice to Expert when I turn 60 in 5 years. What I need is someone to really show me “how it’s done” at least for the first couple of loops. I’ve borrowed a Checkmate computer but am still playing with it to figure it all out, it will be mounted before Prospectors. I found the enduros fun and challenging without being as hairball as some of the desert races, I’m too old for holding it wide open across the valleys! Really hoping this new “series” and family enduros increase ridership. Maybe if I get better at timekeeping I can bring in a couple of friends/family that are reluctant to give them a try. I don’t need a free entry or anything else, just some guidance, thanks for considering me.

Daniel Bourbonnais
My name is Daniel Bourbonnais. I'm 25 years old, born and raised in Riverside, CA. I have been riding for nearly 2 years off-road, but haven't had the guts to try a competitive enduro yet due to my lack of seat-time. I know I can do it, but haven't been given the opportunity. The chance to ride with a PRO is really exciting because I will learn so much form/ technique from just watching a seasoned rider tackle the terrain and obsticals set before us. I'm ready to prove I can be an awesome desert rider!

Justin Erickson
First off i would like to say thank you guys for coming up with an idea like this, i just got so excited when i just read about this! My name is Justin Erickson i have been riding for 10 years and racing for the past year. I have always wanted to ride an enduro but i was always intimated a little bit from them, I live in a rual community so i trail ride almost every day. I raced U.S.D.R. last year and that was a blast and now i want to start doing some more techinical racing. I hope to gain a different thought process about going fast through tough trail. I hope i am your pick, if not this time any time, I am always looking for more knowledge.

congratulation to Justin Erickson for winning the first Annual "Ride with a Pro" contest presented by Jart Chart.
It was really close between Justin and Daniel and was decided by only 1 vote!

Justin will receive
1 free entry to the Prospectors Enduro - provided by Prospectors MC
1 free roll chart - provided by Jart
1 free roll chart holder - provided by Jart
1 free set of numbers - provided by Jart
1 free FAMILY ENDURO entry - provided by the WEPG
1 day riding on Minute 5 with 2010 Enduro Overall & HWT Champion Ryan Kudla.

Congratulations to our runners up Daniel Bourbonnais and Donn Nay. Make sure to enter for next events Ride with a Pro as you are still eligable!

Thanks again to everyone who entered and SEE YOU ALL IN THE DESERT!

congratulation to Justin Erickson for winning the first Annual "Ride with a Pro" contest presented by Jart Chart.
It was really close between Justin and Daniel and was decided by only 1 vote!

Justin will receive
1 free entry to the Prospectors Enduro - provided by Prospectors MC
1 free roll chart - provided by Jart
1 free roll chart holder - provided by Jart
1 free set of numbers - provided by Jart
1 free FAMILY ENDURO entry - provided by the WEPG
1 day riding on Minute 5 with 2010 Enduro Overall & HWT Champion Ryan Kudla.

Congratulations to our runners up Daniel Bourbonnais and Donn Nay. Make sure to enter for next events Ride with a Pro as you are still eligable!

Thanks again to everyone who entered and SEE YOU ALL IN THE DESERT!
Awesome! Great job Justin. Wow only one vote between Justin and Dan O :wow: This is a great thing that Ridechec is doing. Keep up the good work and see you in the Dez.