Pro Retired Pro Racers

It would be nice for Monster Energy Supercross to hold an Invitational race just for the retired Pros of SX and MX. My top 5 are as follows 1st. Kdub to come out on top with Mcgrath 2nd and RC in 3rd. and Ryno 4th and the 5th spot goes to Jeff Emig. What are your top 5? Any thoughts.

It would be nice for Monster Energy Supercross to hold an Invitational race just for the retired Pros of SX and MX. My top 5 are as follows 1st. Kdub to come out on top with Mcgrath 2nd and RC in 3rd. and Ryno 4th and the 5th spot goes to Jeff Emig. What are your top 5? Any thoughts.

Pretty good idea. I wonder if any of them would ever do it. :thinking: I have seen past champions in other disciplines compete agains each other bet never mx past champs.

I do beleive RC and the Fro have settled their grudge match they had from the Supercross days. If I can find the Video I will post it. RC won the grudge Jeffro came up with ecuses as to why he lost I beleive.

For the past few years I have seen countless pictures, video and commercials. Of Jeremy McGrath riding the wheels off of his bike. I believe he still has the speed and endurance to race Super Cross. It would be very entertaining if he were ever to race a race here or there again.

So are you speaking of retirees that can still ride/race or in general... the only mentions are of those "recently" retired... what about some of the greats that "created" MX/SX???

MX:
Roger D'
Joel Robert
Lackey
Tony De'
etc.....

MX/SX:
Ricky Johnson (might have been bad, but was good)
Marty Smith
Marty Tripes (if he could keep his bike from breaking)
Hurricane

I'm getting too old to remember all fo the real greats... back when this stuff was new...

So are you speaking of retirees that can still ride/race or in general... the only mentions are of those "recently" retired... what about some of the greats that "created" MX/SX???

MX:
Roger D'
Joel Robert
Lackey
Tony De'
etc.....

MX/SX:
Ricky Johnson (might have been bad, but was good)
Marty Smith
Marty Tripes (if he could keep his bike from breaking)
Hurricane

I'm getting too old to remember all fo the real greats... back when this stuff was new...
I was wondering the same thing. Is Adolf Weil still alive? I know Roger and Brad are still active in the sport but not behind the bars. It would be fun.

I think that who has the best physical conditioning would win or it would be a huge factor if the race was more than a couple of laps.