South Reputable Bike Shippers

Can I get recommmendations for good bike carriers from you guys. Prefer those tht have done it vs those that know someone that knows someone thats done it. :D

So far I only have Google to rely on to get a bike from OH to CA. Average price seems to be $680.

Thanks for any info you have.

I thought I had posted on this.
I have not used them but the company is called JC motorsports. They are located in Irvine almost at Barranca and Jamboree. I get a bunch of parts from them from time to time. Good people and the control the shipping so it's not third party. I would have used them but they cost the $$$ like you posted.

I thought I had posted on this.
I have not used them but the company is called JC motorsports. They are located in Irvine almost at Barranca and Jamboree. I get a bunch of parts from them from time to time. Good people and the control the shipping so it's not third party. I would have used them but they cost the $$$ like you posted.

Thanks Ron :lol: ... I'll check it out !

Price is all about the same. Uship is just a broker. Not trying to shave a few bucks. Just was looking for references of good shippers that fellas have used and had good service. For my situation Uship really doesn't bring anything to the table.