South Remember this place?

Tokiwas.jpg

I remember driving by and seeing the place burned to the ground, story here - http://www.mojaveroads.com/Tokiwa's Page 1.html

I do remember this place as I rode my bike there one evening for a pack of smokes way back when did the stupid thing. That was probably around 1980 or so. That was also when the Jawbone Store was right at the intersection of the Jawbone Canyon Road. It almost seems like the current Jawbone Store is close to where this used to be.

Cinco!!! That dude was crazy mo fo. Being part of the Dirt Digger's MC back in the day, we were the brother club to the Prospector's. We would help the Prospector's run their Enduro out of there. We staged in the back behind Cinco's Mom's house. I would hook up with Richard Caselli (Yes father of the fastest off-road rider Kurt Caselli) and tie ribbon and run a check up in the hills behind there. We had many of parties inside that place and there was dollar bills plastered all over the walls. Goodtimes!!!

Cinco!!! That dude was crazy mo fo. Being part of the Dirt Digger's MC back in the day, we were the brother club to the Prospector's. We would help the Prospector's run their Enduro out of there. We staged in the back behind Cinco's Mom's house. I would hook up with Richard Caselli (Yes father of the fastest off-road rider Kurt Caselli) and tie ribbon and run a check up in the hills behind there. We had many of parties inside that place and there was dollar bills plastered all over the walls. Goodtimes!!!

Sounds like the Iron Door.:thinking:
NewYearsOW2011159.jpg

:thumb: when Cinco's burnt down, I could only imagine how much money went up in flames from just being plastered on the walls.

The Iron Door needed a roof a while back, and I heard that they stripped the ceiling, and payed for it.:shocked:

The Iron Door needed a roof a while back, and I heard that they stripped the ceiling, and payed for it.:shocked:
I can see that, but that is not cool, since people would write on the bills and tape them up. That is taking down a part of history. Can you imagine the bank teller when they came in with all the dollar bills to cash in?

I can see that, but that is not cool, since people would write on the bills and tape them up. That is taking down a part of history. Can you imagine the bank teller when they came in with all the dollar bills to cash in?

Supposedly after a big rain, the drywall on the ceiling got wet, and they had to replace it. It is a new textured drywall job, but the cash is nowhere to be seen.:devil: