Reach.

this service seems like a great idea. especially for the guys who have a family that rides as well.
https://www.reachair.com/membership/

A membership costs $50 per year for a family or an individual. A family membership covers the Primary Member, their husband or wife (or domestic partner), and other family members who live in the same residence. Please contact us to discuss discounted rates for groups of 25 or more people.

REACH for Life is not an insurance program. Membership provides emergency air medical transportation by REACH Air Medical Services based on medical need, not membership status. REACH transports patients to the closest medically appropriate facility, as requested by 911 Emergency Services or a physician.

i just got the spot but for 50 bucks a year for the entire family might be well worth it. especially for those familys that like to go over the bars and break collarbones and such :cough: rose :cough:

this service seems like a great idea. especially for the guys who have a family that rides as well.
https://www.reachair.com/membership/

A membership costs $50 per year for a family or an individual. A family membership covers the Primary Member, their husband or wife (or domestic partner), and other family members who live in the same residence. Please contact us to discuss discounted rates for groups of 25 or more people.

REACH for Life is not an insurance program. Membership provides emergency air medical transportation by REACH Air Medical Services based on medical need, not membership status. REACH transports patients to the closest medically appropriate facility, as requested by 911 Emergency Services or a physician.

i just got the spot but for 50 bucks a year for the entire family might be well worth it. especially for those familys that like to go over the bars and break collarbones and such :cough: rose :cough:

Oh......Shittttt........
Did you really just type that? Ouch!!!

It's not really for a broken collarbone. More like broken Femur.

Got to check your insurance. Mine would cover an air extraction as will the extra insurance I put on top of my SPOT. Not help if the problem is a broken bike though.

There can be multiple operators in a given area so buying coverage from one might not help the bill. Be sure you understand before buying.

A heli ride can run $50k so some kind of coverage is a good idea.

Many years ago it was easy. The only heli was the county and they didn't bill fro a true emergency. Ah, the good old days.