Forums
New posts
Search forums
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Everything Dirt Bike
Pictures & Video
Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="jbird710" data-source="post: 233486" data-attributes="member: 132"><p>My only experience with rocks is when some friends and I did a ride in Colorado. We did a big loop from Ouray to Gunnison, Crested Butte, Delta, Telluride, and back to Ouray; taking as much dirt roads and trails as possible. Riding through Taylor Park was my first real exposure. At one point, somehow I got a rock under my skid plate and had trouble getting over it. The rock was big enough I couldn’t just roll over it with my rear wheel and it kept rolling every time I tried. </p><p> Down here in SE Texas, trails have a lot of above ground roots, but never have larger, loose rocks.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="jbird710, post: 233486, member: 132"] My only experience with rocks is when some friends and I did a ride in Colorado. We did a big loop from Ouray to Gunnison, Crested Butte, Delta, Telluride, and back to Ouray; taking as much dirt roads and trails as possible. Riding through Taylor Park was my first real exposure. At one point, somehow I got a rock under my skid plate and had trouble getting over it. The rock was big enough I couldn’t just roll over it with my rear wheel and it kept rolling every time I tried. Down here in SE Texas, trails have a lot of above ground roots, but never have larger, loose rocks. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Everything Dirt Bike
Pictures & Video
Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures
Top