Purvines Racing Takes Beta

James

Staff member
They have Mototrials and Endurocross, this is the first open/desert. For an Enduro bike company that has only been around since 2005, that is phenomenal!

Eat that cool aiders!
Didn't Kawi pull out their off road factory team? Somebody needs to step up. :thumb:

Didn't Kawi pull out their off road factory team? Somebody needs to step up. :thumb:

I wonder how much support they are getting. I talked to one of the big guy sin charge of Beta a while back. (WE were going to carry BETA in our shop.) He said that it was everything they had to sponsor Cody Webb and Chris Bach. Purvines is a guy that has a lot of money and his race team is like his little toy. He has had BETA's in his shop for two years and all his riders didn't like them. They didn't have the support to get the suspension Dialed in so he went back to HONDA. I hope he is getting factory support but I dont know how much BETA has to offer in that Department. But I know it will be WAY more help than he got from Honda.

It will be interesting to see how they get these bikes dialed in for the fast open desert. Palmer I need to see how your 520 works in the open dez CDA style. :devil: