Price Opinion for 1988 YZ80, 00 Blaster

Hi,
I have an 88 yz80 and would like an opinion of what to sell it for. Had it since the 90's and sitting since then. Assuming it runs great as it did when it was put in storage, what would you charge someone to buy it?

Also curious what an 00 Blaster YSF200 would be worth in good cond.

yz appears all original, blaster as well except for the foot protector plastics were fabricated on that one. I appreciate any recommendation on one or both of these. Thanks,Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Looks like an awesome bike and in fantastic condition. It may need some carb work to get it running “as it did” but I’d ask $1500 if it was mine and see if I got any takers.

Second what Palmer said. I've got an old 82 KX80 that I plan to restore so I've spent some time in the vintage FB section and some of these old school resto's are fetching upwards of 3000+. And when the vintage races happen at my local track, it's the busiest I've ever seen it.
Vintage is big for some reason.
Yours may or may not be one of those desirable bikes, but I would definitely connect with some of those people before I stuck it up for sale.