Pine Valley(Bear Valley) Kernan Cycle Trail

Monday morning i was up bright and early and on my bike searching for new single track by 6:30am. Rode one that i was informed about and rode a second that i just found. It follows a creek for a second and then turn s left up a rocky section. I noticed a bunch of steam. i think ohh some water splashed on the pipe then i look down and see water dripping like crazy all over me and the bike. My camelbak tip popped off. It wasnt far away laying in the mud so i grabbed it and was on my way. Here is some of the vid of that single track on my way back.
http://youtu.be/M1AQg8Z5Zss?hd=1

After that i headed back to the truck to meet up with Supermotofoto. We headed off to do a loop, down Kernan Cycle Trail to Four Corners and then a loop from there. going down Kernan Cycle Trail has some pucker spots as its pretty far drops on the side. The loop that is past four corners was some really fun flowing stuff. Anyhow this next video is long. 19 mins and it shows the entire trail from Four Corners to the top of Kernan Cycle Trail.
http://youtu.be/QHpEU-mOUso?hd=1

SRAD97750

Staff member
SWEET. Great camera angles in this video trav!!
I will be getting down there to ride with you soon!!! Roostables... -BIG DAN

SWEET. Great camera angles in this video trav!!
I will be getting down there to ride with you soon!!! Roostables... -BIG DAN

cant wait... im trying to learn teh place the best i can so i can actually guide for once :thumb:

notice this vid has minimal edits... i was so pleased with the camera angle that i didnt want to have to pick and choose what shots to put in :P

Nice clip Travace.. It sure was fun... Next time we'll have to stop and set up the camera on sections and do ride bys!! All this rain should make for a great ride next week...

Nice clip Travace.. It sure was fun... Next time we'll have to stop and set up the camera on sections and do ride bys!! All this rain should make for a great ride next week...

i always want to do that but then end up having so much fun riding i never even think of it on the trail.

cant wait... im trying to learn teh place the best i can so i can actually guide for once :thumb:

notice this vid has minimal edits... i was so pleased with the camera angle that i didnt want to have to pick and choose what shots to put in :P

let me know when you get your credentials.:smirk: