Pictures of a ride, not really a report

Almost spit up beer seeing that grizzly face. Damn timo, loose your razor

Got rid of the razor, when I got rid of the old lady. I was using a beard trimmer to keep it down, I emphasize "was."

Holy beard timo.... Besides that, why were you nervousness on the shakedown? If they let loose you know within the 1st mins. You should know that by now.
:thumb:
It was really only the first hour for my 450, but the 250 fucked with me all day.

Here's looking at you kid :eek:
View attachment 23828
See quote below, one to many times on "her" bike and now he is paying for it. Leason: Never buy a bike for over ten grand and "NOT" let her ride it!
Wife has her street licence so I picked her up a '14 350EXC so we can do some dual sporting in our local Mtns. She has yet to ride it :smirk:. I've taken it out a hand full of times to ensure its in proper working order
http://youtu.be/BCVlktZcyrk

Liar! See answer above. :busted: :P:P:P

Sweet picture/ride report Timo. Looks like a long overdue ride was had there.

As for TS - He spent years bashing the Orange crush and now he has his "wife's bike" and yes selling the Blue Stallion to replace it with another orange brother... :picard:

As for TS - He spent years bashing the Orange crush and now he has his "wife's bike" and yes selling the Blue Stallion to replace it with another orange brother... :picard:

:thinking:

Thought I saw the dub yar was up for sale.

Decided to keep the WR as it is set-up as I like it. YZ SSS front forks and YZ cams. Keeping it as my desert romping bike and will ride the KTM in the Summer/mtns. Since the WR is plated it serves that purpose as well.