Picture In Picture Of More C 50+ Round 6

Yeah I had a GoPro and 2 WiFi bacpacs in the cart, was saved by a phone call. :lol:

I use a old 960 for rear and the new HD for front. NO WIFI, probably not needed, but never tried it. Also, I have been editing for years and getting info from some that does it will help a lot. The learning curve is not much fun. Roxio is a very tough program and has to be installed with clean install instructions, and can be incompatible with existing programs.
Also, you will need a quad 4 processor PC to edit easy and a good video card, and a external hard drive if you do much video. I have 3 terabyte external hard drive with 750 gig memory on my PC. That is what will cost you money.

James

Staff member
I use a old 960 for rear and the new HD for front. NO WIFI, probably not needed, but never tried it. Also, I have been editing for years and getting info from some that does it will help a lot. The learning curve is not much fun. Roxio is a very tough program and has to be installed with clean install instructions, and can be incompatible with existing programs.
Also, you will need a quad 4 processor PC to edit easy and a good video card, and a external hard drive if you do much video. I have 3 terabyte external hard drive with 750 gig memory on my PC. That is what will cost you money.
I use Premier Pro (and some After Effects) and yeah you need a decent PC to handle HD video. :bonk: I record in 720p 60fps as it's easier to edit plus it gives me more wiggle room for slo-mo's.

I store all my files on a pair of 2 TB internal drives that are mirrored for instant backup protection. Currently showing that I have 1.15 TB free.