Parts selling thread

does our community have a parts selling/trade thread? Any old parts or bikes being parted out that other members could give new life to. Please let me know if this already exists.

SRAD97750

Staff member
The classifieds are great way to sell something. Every post must be approved, so it keeps the nonsense to a minimum. Although, This thread could take a quick turn south!
-BIG DAN:thumb:

feed-me-weird-things_500.jpg

I have it on the 'inside line' that is an early pic of palmer. the stories are conflicting on whether his mother did that to get the dog to play with him or to attract mountain lions.
You are very incorrectum in your assassination attempt of my youth characteristics. My mother was always upset that the phone rang late into the evening with a girl on the other end asking for me, or on weekends when I would walk through the door with three attached to my arms. But the sausage is probably correct do the the amount of girls I had.
Just saying, not bragging!

That is JUST what I thought. tsktsk

But I am still not exactly clear on your mother's intentions: After your post about her being upset it made me wonder if you had upset her by having three girls over and wanted to encourage the dog to play with you instead, or if she was upset to the point she wanted to use you for mtn lion bate?

I have it on the 'inside line' that is an early pic of palmer. the stories are conflicting on whether his mother did that to get the dog to play with him or to attract mountain lions.
:lol::lol::lol: That may be the funniest thing I have read on the innerwebeseseses!
Not saying I was a great looking kid either - apparently my Dear Mom used to feed me with a sling-shot when I was a wee lad - I don't read much into that.