OUCH!!

James

Staff member
On top of all the other stupid parts of this, they could easily hear a motorcycle engine racing around and perhaps think, hey, are we on some type of track???? :moon:

I agree with this. My dad said it was the riders fult for not taking a practice lap, and i told him even if he did those 2 stupid girls kinda just showed up :noidea: Not the guys fult

James

Staff member
I agree with this. My dad said it was the riders fult for not taking a practice lap, and i told him even if he did those 2 stupid girls kinda just showed up :noidea: Not the guys fult
:thumb: Not the guys fault, it's a blind landing. So with your dad's logic every lap would have to be a parade/sight lap. :P

However I guess you could make the argument that they didn't have flaggers, but then again it's a private track.

:noidea: Chalk it up to "Shit happens". :thumb:

:thumb: Not the guys fault, it's a blind landing. So with your dad's logic every lap would have to be a parade/sight lap. :P

However I guess you could make the argument that they didn't have flaggers, but then again it's a private track.

:noidea: Chalk it up to "Shit happens". :thumb:

The wonderful world of MX :lol: Anyhow I don't get his logic, I told him tracks are the safest place to take a dirtbike for everyone, your not supposed to take a family sunday walk on an MX track, unless its when they are plowing before a race :noidea:

James

Staff member
The wonderful world of MX :lol: Anyhow I don't get his logic, I told him tracks are the safest place to take a dirtbike for everyone, your not supposed to take a family sunday walk on an MX track, unless its when they are plowing before a race :noidea:
:thumb: Yup, especially when it's a "real" track with flaggers, however like I said above "You can't fix stupid". :lol:

:noidea: Chalk it up to "Shit happens, and allot more frequently when you're stupid". :thumb:

Fixt

I can't imagine not noticing the engine. i mean it's one thing if it's a quiet 2t cause the hills/jumps coulda blocked some noise but he's on a mxer 4t.

:thumb: Yup, especially when it's a "real" track with flaggers, however like I said above "You can't fix stupid". :lol:
IK!! I actually had a flagger pick me up and carry my off the track then go back for my bike before, it can't get much safer. Total supervision and separated from the public. And to be honest, stupid incidents cause by the general public and/or unexperianced riders doing stupid stuff is exactly why some people write us up for a bad reputation. :noidea:

IK!! I actually had a flagger pick me up and carry my off the track then go back for my bike before, it can't get much safer. Total supervision and separated from the public. And to be honest, stupid incidents cause by the general public and/or unexperianced riders doing stupid stuff is exactly why some people write us up for a bad reputation. :noidea:

:prof: you shouldn't carry on so much on how safe it is out there with flaggers because it is not alwasy the case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3PPRsr1LDk

just saying it happens out there too! :thumb:

James

Staff member
:prof: You are a fake quoter. Possession of "fixed"/counterfeit quotes with fraudulent or otherwise intent is a violation of Title 18, Section 472 of the United States Code and is punishable by a fine or imprisonment for up to 15 years, or both.