(OT) Get out the vote!!

I'm never fucking voting again! I voted twice in my life. The first time Obama won before my vote was even counted. The second time Prop 19 failed, Barbra Bitch,land grabbing hoe Boxer is still in office And Crook Jerry Brown is our Govenor. It's all rigged! It's a Commi Nation. Stock up on food and canned goods. Hoard your guns and store your Ammo,cuz when the shit hits the fan you need to protect your Families.

Good Picture of Teddy boy!:thumb:

I'm never fucking voting again! I voted twice in my life. The first time Obama won before my vote was even counted. The second time Prop 19 failed, Barbra Bitch,land grabbing hoe Boxer is still in office And Crook Jerry Brown is our Govenor. It's all rigged! It's a Commi Nation. Stock up on food and canned goods. Hoard your guns and store your Ammo,cuz when the shit hits the fan you need to protect your Families.

Good Picture of Teddy boy!:thumb:

you still need to vote tho or else we have no chance at all. if you look at the county maps of of who voted for who its clear to see that the big citys are the ones that house all the morons who vote for people like boxer and brown. it seems that the highly populated areas breed idiots i guess.

James

Staff member

That's not even funny!:moon:
I believe he meant, Go Box Her. :smashpc:
Well spoken, minus the part about not voting again. :naughty:
you still need to vote tho or else we have no chance at all. if you look at the county maps of of who voted for who its clear to see that the big citys are the ones that house all the morons who vote for people like boxer and brown. it seems that the highly populated areas breed idiots i guess.

I'm guessing that a lot of those people are the ones looking for a handout. :noidea: