One Awesome Fire Pit

There are quite a few memorials out in the desert, paying tribute to riders who have passed on. This one really shines. A lot of effort and workmanship to build and place, to whoever is responsible for this, great job, I tip my hat to you.

100_0844_zps27d2a53a.jpg

100_0845_zpse51d0c4b.jpg

On a side note, WeatherGeek, I rode on one of your favorite trails, the one that goes waaaay up. It's in great shape and a lot of fun. As much as I hate to admit, riding around those tree thingy's up in the alpine forest is a pretty neat.

100_0850_zpse1f68b77.jpg

100_0852_zps4cac455a.jpg

100_0854_zps4b74d369.jpg

100_0856_zpsfedbbabc.jpg

There are quite a few memorials out in the desert, paying tribute to riders who have passed on. This one really shines. A lot of effort and workmanship to build and place, to whoever is responsible for this, great job, I tip my hat to you.

100_0844_zps27d2a53a.jpg

100_0845_zpse51d0c4b.jpg

On a side note, WeatherGeek, I rode on one of your favorite trails, the one that goes waaaay up. It's in great shape and a lot of fun. As much as I hate to admit, riding around those tree thingy's up in the alpine forest is a pretty neat.

100_0850_zpse1f68b77.jpg

100_0852_zps4cac455a.jpg

100_0854_zps4b74d369.jpg

100_0856_zpsfedbbabc.jpg
:banana: Damn right I do love that trail, especially at the top. Was there any snow?:spin::drool:

First of all, where the heck have you been lately? Thought you moved to China or something. Second, where was that fire pit you posted up? Third, I guess you go riding all by yourself lately and don't like us anymore. Nice pictures of your ride by yourself. :smirk:

I must know where that fire pit it. It's really cool.

Hey Agent, there are trees up there. I thought that you and trees didn't mix. For the adventurous, hang a right and after the hill climb there is a little single track and then a bunch of whoops to the end of Barren Ridge.

If you want to ride that area, do it soon. The windmills are coming and they bring fences, gates, and security.

I must know where that fire pit it. It's really cool.

Hey Agent, there are trees up there. I thought that you and trees didn't mix. For the adventurous, hang a right and after the hill climb there is a little single track and then a bunch of whoops to the end of Barren Ridge.

If you want to ride that area, do it soon. The windmills are coming and they bring fences, gates, and security.

Hey, I like trees.
Not sure if it's true, but I heard that the tax breaks for windmills has expired, so for right now, no new ones. What is big now is solar, a huge new plant at Harper Lake, and groundbreaking for another one up in the Ridgecrest area. But you are correct, either way, more fences.