125 oil leak ???

That shaft moves the pushrod the disengages the clutch. To get it out you need to take the clutch cover off of the other side and remove the pressure plate. After you dissconnect the clutch cable that rod should pull/sping right out. Then you just have to pry the old seal out and put a new one in, and just hope to god that the bearings aren't bad.

Also it usually doesn't seep out of that seal that much even if its bad, i would make sure the bike is not overfilled first

Also its time for a chain and sprocket there buddy :thumb:

why do i need a new chain and sprocket?? what will happen if i don't get one do u think this chain is going to break ..??? i just oiled it today .. if uv time look at my recent post about the jets in the carb and see what u think..??

why do i need a new chain and sprocket?? what will happen if i don't get one do u think this chain is going to break ..??? i just oiled it today .. if uv time look at my recent post about the jets in the carb and see what u think..??
The teeth on the front sprocket look pretty bad in the picture. If the rear is anywhere near that worn i would replace everything. The chain your just supposed to replace when you do the sprockets. The chain could break if you let it go too long i suppose, but from the looks of it you will shear the sprockets first. You also don't have a case saver nor chain guard on there, so it would suck to find out the hard way

ill see ill try and get a new chain and sproket during the week but the old one will have to do for tomorrow..the bike was on the bike stand when i spotted the oil leak so it could have just been the tilt that caused the leak because when i road it it seemed to be dry