South Ocotillo Wells

I'm working straight until this retro is complete. I'm wanting to be done Tuesday, but I can already see it going until next Thursday, and yes that includes working new Years. :focus:

I won't be in OW until the 8th, maybe the 7th very late. So if any of you will still be there, let me know. If not, have a excellent trip.:cheers:

oooooo
I'm working straight until this retro is complete. I'm want ing to be done Tuesday, but I can already see it going until next Thursday, and yes that includes working new Years. :focus:

I won't be in OW until the 8th, maybe the 7th very late. So if any of you will still be there, let me know. If not, have a excellent trip.:cheers:
I am trying to make a trip out again even if only for a day.

oooooo

I am trying to make a trip out again even if only for a day.

It's going to be BH, his Buddy riding our pink 80, Rolls, and myself. I'll be aiming for right across from the Blu Inn, and probably not too far back, since I'm expecting no crowds.:devil:

the wife is asking for that weekend off so the entire family can come but she been asking for a lot lately and i got a nieces birthday the following weekend so its a long shot