Pro Oakland SX predictions

Well let's see.....if any of 21 other riders beat Roczen then your right.....if the lotto had these odds, the payout would be 3.2 cents per winner. But give credit where credits due.....your the winner ding ding ding ding ding ding.
Hey, I didn't say there would be someone else other than roczen, I said a NEW winner. Look at everyone else's picks all the same trio.

So lets list the winners this year

Roczen
Tomac
Roczen

By my account Cardnard hasn't won this year.

Oh, and look who won in the 250 class! what? that's right, a new winner. :smirk:

I'm buying two lotto tickets :banana:

and @Mihylo33...:gibbs:

Last edited:
Hey, I didn't say there would be someone else other than roczen, I said a NEW winner. Look at everyone else's picks all the same trio.

That was crazy how short Roczen came up on that triple!!! He ran right up into Reed in that corner and still tried to triple. That was a huge risk and a pass that could have waited until the next corner. Rookie mistake that could have ended his season. In other news.... Bowers and Webb! Hill(?) and Webb were turning down short on top of each other. Bowers came in hot looking to turn under them... Hill leaned on Webb and Bowers came in fast looking to steal 2 positions with no intention to clean anyone out. Then webb is caught in the middle of the crunch and goes down. Are they going to feud or are they just talking smack because they are buddies?
SdSGsWYyQiE

So lets list the winners this year

Roczen
Tomac
Roczen

By my account Cardnard hasn't won this year.

Oh, and look who won in the 250 class! what? that's right, a new winner. :smirk:

I'm buying two lotto tickets :banana:

Oh yeah.....get those lotto tickets, two of them will get you a total of 6.4 cents if you win.