Not a dirt bike

SS mig wire is expensive. That said I was able to weld a tab to the backside of the muffler eliminating the strap hanger. I will get a picture up once I get the can painted.

Nice work man you need to post in the what did you do your bike today thread. Might not be a dirt bike but its way better than " I went to lunch with my homo friends and we all gave each other reach arounds and talked about our feelings today" :thumb:

That's the point. The more we post about work we do on the bikes the BS gets shuffled out. I admit I'm guilty of an off topic post a lot but some just have no reason being here. They need to Go to Facebook cause that is all they do jibber jabber about their day and their feelings.

That's the point. The more we post about work we do on the bikes the BS gets shuffled out. I admit I'm guilty of an off topic post a lot but some just have no reason being here. They need to Go to Facebook cause that is all they do jibber jabber about their day and their feelings.

And what is the point of one thread where everybody posts? Why not just make it "dirt bikes addicts chat room" then?

This thread needs more pictures

I agree, but until I get my tank back, there really isn't much to photograph. I will have the exhaust buttoned up tomorrow though. I also started painting some of the fairings today. One of my replacement tail sections had a nice sized crack in it so now I'm waiting on the epoxy to set up. Most of the black is painted though.

Maybe If I run out of stuff to sand (haha) Ill put my new tires on tomorrow too. Im still fighting bleading the front brakes too. Old school, vacuum pump, and reverse fill and I still have no pressure on the front brakes. I have rebuilt the master and replaced the front line. Looks like new banjo bolts and washers are on the list.