Newbie to Forum. These are my rides.

What is your preffered offroad weapon?

• Total voters
Hey Guys. Just joined the forum and looks like a great community! Thought I'd say a bit about myself.

I live in Cambodia and there is some great riding here, from deep sandy Single track in the dry season to muddy bogs in the wet. It's a pretty flat country but there is some great technical riding in the mountainous border regions. What are your fav. riding conditions?

Thought I'd tell yous about my rides as well;

I got a '08 WR450F and a '04KTM 450 EXC. Used to ride the WR250F, but recently upgraded. Gotta say was the right move!. I've attached some pics below.

Thanks for having me!yamaha-wrf-450.JPG ktm-exc-450.JPG

Welcome!!!! Nice bikes. :thumb:
Are there monkeys in Cambodia? I always wanted a monkey. I'm a track queen but if I had to get off-road bike it would be a kaboom or a husky.

Welcome..:wave: I like to ride it all, though I am not a big fan of the track. I grew up riding the forest and deserts.

Welcome David, I'd have to say I like pretty much all conditions for riding, but I am partial to wet muddy stuff. Which is good because we have a lot of that here. But really I like a variety of terrain types, woods, water, hills,mud, hardback. Probably my least favorite is the large rocks. I do ride some track, but given the choice I'll ride, trail. My main rides are a '05 RM250 and a '14 300XC.

Single track of any kind would be my choice for trail riding. Like 2s I live in alaska so mountainous is easy to find, as it wide open rough sand. Something you don't get that I have greatly enjoyed in the past is ice.

I grew up where it was in pretty short supply (calif), moved to alaska where there is lots of it. I have flattrack in my background and it was the most fantastic and consistent surface I had ever been sideways on. At the time our "traction" was really just sheet metal screws screwed inward into any knobby you could find. horsepower really didn't matter. then of course each season there was something new to make it a horsepower intensive thing again. Lots of fun anyway you look at it.