Newbie from San Diego

Hello all. I just got back into riding dirt bikes again after a 8 year hiatus. Now I'm back in San Diego looking to start riding some trails and desert with my 05 ktm 450 exc. looking forward to get to know some riders. Thanks

Hello all. I just got back into riding dirt bikes again after a 8 year hiatus. Now I'm back in San Diego looking to start riding some trails and desert with my 05 ktm 450 exc. looking forward to get to know some riders. Thanks

Welcome to DBA!

:USA:

Welcome to the forum. Look up Travace, he is in your area and likes to ride. :thumb:

1st of all, welcome to DBA... 2nd, like 530 said plus Peezy and SDMike are down there also... TIS' the season to be riding in the dez so keep your eyes open for any ride plans... There's a thread for one this weekend up in JV (Johnson Valley) that Jeff-AKA-Bolt has started.

Carry on... :thumb: