250 New WR250

Cudos to yammy for staying in the smoking game.:thumb: it's Lame the others won't follow suit. Fuck a four stroke!!! I've road them and don't like them one bit.

The WR and X so they call it has new owners over on the TT forum. People like them thus far, but they have only been out and available for a few months. Since us YZ owners have already built these bikes, Yamaha finally decided to follow suit. Well, al I can say is once the parts that change them are available people will just start modifying their sleds like we/they already have. Difference: head porting, CDI, governor spring, transmission, etc. and a couple other items. There are already a couple of guys ordering the CDI, and the gov spring. Time will tell if this bike can keep up with the enduro market. Already a mess of people not liking the no headlight, non e-start and the likes. Personally, my YZWRREKLUSE lighted dual sport bike is way more kick ass than this sled, and it probably cost me the same.

Last edited:
I feel decidedly different on the electric start. my CRF/crfx crossbreed makes me want one for it. I don't feel the need for one on any of my two strokes and the yz250 and even my cr500 are easy enough to start after stalls as to say I wouldnt want the extra weight. I think I would like that one just the way it is, except for the FUGLY black rims.