New wheels... swag style

so ive been off work for the past week nd half due to a recent incident that ended with me having a hair line fractured ankle. So needless to say being off work that long i got insanely bored so decided to plastidip my wheels. no sure how long it will last i no regular paint doesnt last one lap but i read some guys had good luck with plastidip on there wheels so i thought id give it a try.

adds swag and black wheels make you go faster obviously and always wanted black wheels so we'll see how long it last.

so ive been off work for the past week nd half due to a recent incident that ended with me having a hair line fractured ankle. So needless to say being off work that long i got insanely bored so decided to plastidip my wheels. no sure how long it will last i no regular paint doesnt last one lap but i read some guys had good luck with plastidip on there wheels so i thought id give it a try.

adds swag and black wheels make you go faster obviously and always wanted black wheels so we'll see how long it last.

Slight correction to your comment about the black wheels making you go faster... From looking at your bike pic, I believe the Speed you are referring to should have come from the obvious horsepower additives applied to your swingarm... THAT my friend is the cause for the increase in speed!!! :prof:

50360dff1d41c876970001df.jpg

so little update on the plastidip wheels. i was out last wed. did a few motos and it looked like it held up decent. i washed it today and sad to say it didnt hold up to the pressure washer :( oh well.. i peeled most of it off the rear and ill get to the front here soon.. front held up alot better then the rear.

Spray on bedliner in a can!! I painted my ATV's wheels with rattle-can bedliner, and it's held up pretty well. It's rough and good looking

IMG_20121027_203242.jpg

I put that thing through hell too, and the wheels have held up. I can take a picture of what it looks like presently, if yall would like.

Here's the after. A couple months of hard trail riding/racing with friends. The wheels have seen rocks, trees, dirt, and other quads. They held up pretty good. A couple of dings and scraps, but nothing a quick touch up wouldn't fix. Most of the parts where paint is missing is also because there is wheel material missing. :lol:

IMG_20130619_004525.jpg IMG_20130619_004538.jpg