New Video Site Idea!

Okay, well my manger and I came up with an idea for a new video site like youtube, that will only focus on Action sport footage and go pro footage. Meaning only (dirt bikes, surfing, skateboarding, bmx, etc.)

The major question right now is: "How is it going to be better then youtube?"

So i want to get the answers for you guys.

1. What features would you like to see in a video site that the other sites do not have?

2. Would you guys be fine with 10-15 sec max video ads (no more 1min long ads) or no video ads if possible?

3. any other ideas?

Since my manager came up with this idea, i will be working on it at work, so will be getting paid for it :)

Make it a all action go-pro type site, but with alot more titties than youtube. You shall make millions

through some ideas on the table

Darren is kinda on to something. I would try to gravitate to the brotocross style that's gruesome and not what so ever family oriented. Write reviews, do it like a shock jock. Throw in a ton of colors and just make something that is attention grabbing and new.

James

Staff member
Okay, well my manger and I came up with an idea for a new video site like youtube, that will only focus on Action sport footage and go pro footage. Meaning only (dirt bikes, surfing, skateboarding, bmx, etc.)

Are you talking about a site like YouTube where users upload videos or a blog type where you post the content?
through some ideas on the table
How much are you going to pay me for a killer idea? :smirk:

Peezy - awesome idea :thumb: my advice is keep the vids to a max of 1 minute (and that better be good) or else Guys like me won't watch them. How else do you expect me to make 24 and a half large a year and still spend all day on the innerwebeseseses?

monetization is the biggest pull to youtube.

if you can make it so the uploaders can make money off their videos you will do well.