New to San Diego Trails!

Welcome...I am in San Diego as well and just got back into riding again. What kind of riding are you into. I usually try to go to lake morena or ocotillo wells. Lots of good stuff out here.

Mostly into trails, dunes, camp outs and what not. Haven't gotten into much track time. I know that there is a lot of riding down here and for the next 4-6 years I want to get as much riding in as my job will allow.

check out pine valley and corral canyon area. lots of good trail there but you might have to look for some of the better trails.

i will be out in Ocotillo Wells over new years. prolly just going to be at pole line. if you think you can make it i can show you many good trails..... i am for sure going back to this spot....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz5m-rAKVLw&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL80E489E8DB1A1E14

hopefully this time i wont be solo so i can explore them a bit more.

anyway check out my channel and look through the vids as there is LOTS of san diego area riding mixed in there..

my bike needs some love and i dont trust it 100% but i should have it all worked out this coming week so just pm me and i will do my best to get out on a ride with you new to san diego people.

That looks like some fun riding!! I need to do a little TLC to my bike as well, some parts went missing on my trip down here. I'll hit you up when I'm good to go, thanks man!!:thumb: