New to forum...

Hey guys, I am new to the forum, wanted to say Hi to all hope everyone is well. I am from BC Canada, rode a little when I was younger, just started to get back into riding a bit, so hoping I can learn a little from all you experienced riders out there, cheers :)

Ty for the welcomes guys...I ride a 2012 sfx ktm 450. The bike is a beast and honestly too much for me while I just get back into the sport, but I'm gonna take it easy and improve my skills. I tried to upload a few pictures for you guys but was told they were too large for server to process...sorry

Ty for the welcomes guys...I ride a 2012 sfx ktm 450. The bike is a beast and honestly too much for me while I just get back into the sport, but I'm gonna take it easy and improve my skills. I tried to upload a few pictures for you guys but was told they were too large for server to process...sorry
Yah, this site blows for uploading photos. I have to email it to myself, than save to images, than load it onto the site. Used to be able to go straight from Iphone to forum. Now worries bra, just do it the way I do, or say screw it. :prof: