South New Ktm Electric

Solar charges the golf carts... golf carts power the inverter that runs all my 120V. When guests are here we can unhook one, two or all three to drive around the property. I have one stationary set of batteries to keep thing going if all the carts are in use elsewhere.

I have the only GOLF CART POWERED HOUSE in the MOJAVE ! :lol:

SRAD97750

Staff member
i-love-this-thread-so-much.jpg

Awesome. Can't wait to come check it out JEFF. If you need a hand at the ranch, I live pretty close now! -BIG DAN

Well I got one of you to play....:smirk:

The answer is: It takes 1.1 Gallons of gasoline to fill up a 48 volt golf cart.

Fill up Honda Eu2000i generator = 1.1 gallons gasoline = 8 hours run time on 48 volt 15 amp golf cart charger = fully charged golf cart ! :thumb:

Stay tuned for the $1000 question when we ask "How many gallons of propane does it take to flush a toilet while taking a shower on a cloudy day when you have FREE well water ?"

Hint: 0 = You can't reach the toilet handle from the shower silly ! :bonk:

Solar charges the golf carts... golf carts power the inverter that runs all my 120V. When guests are here we can unhook one, two or all three to drive around the property. I have one stationary set of batteries to keep thing going if all the carts are in use elsewhere.

I have the only GOLF CART POWERED HOUSE in the MOJAVE ! :lol:
That sounds like a pretty cool set up. You'll probably have enough power to operate another electric KTM. And this KTM would make your pop tarts taste sooo much better ....

KTM_Toaster_stpz.jpg