New here

Don't know if Honda USA is a separate entity from Honda Europe but what I do know is that they have some huge ass warehouse in Belgium with plenty of OEM stuff(smalls) for the 89 so if your dealer isn't coming up with the goods State side ask if he can have a look in the Belgian parts bucket!

Got one more, stock seat for now, can't decide if I want to go black or stick with red, either way it'll be recovered sooner or later but here she is as of tonight.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445040257.341685.jpg

Don't mind the clutter, keep your eyes on the bike! :D

My original seat was black but just looked shit so went with nice new bright red and tbh I think it's much better in red! There is always blue too!
Haha clutter, did you not see the workshop I built mine in? Ahh of course not too much clutter in the way lol

Here are a couple shots from this morning in natural light. I picked up my $8 NGK Racing spark plug today, marked down to $3 by my buddy :D. Also got my internal seals for the water pump shaft, just gotta pick up the cover gaskets next week. I gotta say, I'm pretty happy with the way this is progressing, the most expensive thing so far were the graphics, so far so good.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445105522.941231.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445105548.932706.jpg

How's the inner surfaces of the water pump housing looking? Any pitting or rot in there? If its a magnesium case and has been run with water for any length the magnesium will have rotted which inevitably happens to them all with the odd exception, 90 and later cases were alloy and didn't suffer these problems which can still be bought today and used on the 89 but 700 ml oil instead of 600 ml on casing ( wider clutch basket area iirc )
If you looked through my pics you will have seen the casing being sourced early on from the good old U.S of A in the build as my casing looked and leaked like Swiss cheese!
How does your lower shock linkage look and feel? Any crooked angles or binds?