New here and i need a lil help

so i have a dream 100f chinese pitbike that i got for free a few years ago. the owner dropped it and cracked the engine case and that was the only problem. After fixing that i havnt had a single problem with it and have used it for 2 years. now recently while riding around my house the bike died but i didnt bother to check it out and just assumed it was the carb. it sat for about a month and i checked the fuel tank and it was empty (which is why the bike died). feeling as stupid as i was i filled it up with gas and rode it for about half an hour. i turned it off to take a break and an hour later i tried to start it and the kick starter was stuck. Now when i try to kick start it (only way of starting it) it has way to much resistance as if it were seized. The oil is fine, spark plug is brand new? me and my father (mechanic) are baffled and have no idea whats wrong with it. Please help im bike sick :(

Welcome Jake!
Sorry to hear you are having an issue....is it possibile the bike is stuck in gear or that the kickstarter is jammed with a rock or something?
Post some pics too.

it is not stuck in gear because i can shift into neutral and roll fine and not sure about the kick start because it will move freeley first kick then the rest hav an abnormal amount of resistance but will move a bit but thanks for the advice. I will try to upload pics soon.

is it over fueling and hydra locked? I'm assuming this is a 4 stroke. If this is the case you can pull plug to verify. if cylinder is full of fuel then you need to check needle, seat and float for proper operation.

Update: well i took apart the whole engine and the cylinders were perfectly fine every thing looked fine but the engine block itself has seized and is too expensive to fix. I have a friend that thinks his dad can fix anything and wants to trade his 85 for it so i guess im getting a "new" bike

Update: well i took apart the whole engine and the cylinders were perfectly fine every thing looked fine but the engine block itself has seized and is too expensive to fix. I have a friend that thinks his dad can fix anything and wants to trade his 85 for it so i guess im getting a "new" bike

Is it a Chinese 85?