New guy - where to start/look/upgrade?

Hi Guys

I am 3 months into my new 2014 KTM 250 SX-F and absolutely loving it. So far I've put on an aluminum throttle tube (which may have done jack shit), emig locking grips (only on the left, since the alum throttle tube is on the right), a promotobillet kickstand and spark arrestor/end cap.

Ti Megabomb should be here soon, prolly gonna keep stock exhaust.

I like riding hills and fireroads, going fast and going uphills.

I live in the SF Bay Area.

Any suggestions on places to ride, people to talk to, things to upgrade, forums to look through?

Thanks!!!!!!!

Hi Guys

I am 3 months into my new 2014 KTM 250 SX-F and absolutely loving it. So far I've put on an aluminum throttle tube (which may have done jack shit), emig locking grips (only on the left, since the alum throttle tube is on the right), a promotobillet kickstand and spark arrestor/end cap.

Any suggestions on places to ride, people to talk to, things to upgrade, forums to look through?

Thanks!!!!!!!

I don't live in the area, so I can't comment on where to ride, but there's plenty of knowledgable people to talk to here, I wouldn't upgrade anything personally untill I put an entire season on it stock, but you havnt kept it stock so that point is moot, and I'd start by looking thru the ktm forum under specific make here in DBA, and by the way welcome to DBA Poop.

Hi Guys

Thanks!!!!!!!
That throttle tube is not pointless. I do a lot of hillclimbing and I can't tell you how many plastic motion pro throttle tubes I have busted or cracked. Every time I break one I tell myself I'll get an aluminum one but then I see the $15 motion pro.....