New GoPro Picture Report

what mod is that? mine suck and stick out way far as you can see in my pic here
travace-albums-pine-valley-pics-picture3129-gopr0326.jpg

Also on the side that has the ignition, i cant get it to sit lower because of the ignition bracket :foul:

what mod is that? mine suck and stick out way far as you can see in my pic here
travace-albums-pine-valley-pics-picture3129-gopr0326.jpg

Also on the side that has the ignition, i cant get it to sit lower because of the ignition bracket :foul:
I took off the stock the signals and put on these shorties. I do need to add a resistor since I have LEDs front and rear and need to slow down the blink. I had the same barkbusters as you, but I am not a fan and removed them. I do not remember them being up in the air like that.

I took off the stock the signals and put on these shorties. I do need to add a resistor since I have LEDs front and rear and need to slow down the blink. I had the same barkbusters as you, but I am not a fan and removed them. I do not remember them being up in the air like that.

i had them under the signals at first but it was worse. I love these barkbusters but they just dont fit on the 530's bars very well with the stock lights.. Ill have to get something thats sleeker or something.

Great report Trav!

What modes are you using? I tried a picture mode on my GoPro HD one time and everything was blurry except for me and the bike. I'm not THAT fast. :smirk:

Great report Trav!

What modes are you using? I tried a picture mode on my GoPro HD one time and everything was blurry except for me and the bike. I'm not THAT fast. :smirk:
R5 on the mode that takes a pic every couple seconds. Might want to check into yours before the 1 year warranty is up. it could be out of focus like mine was.

R5 on the mode that takes a pic every couple seconds. Might want to check into yours before the 1 year warranty is up. it could be out of focus like mine was.

Alright man, thanks a lot! :thumb: Now I just have to find something useful to use that mode on...