New from NC

So I don't have a dirt bike but I've ridden a 84 YZ 125 and a couple Honda 350s in high school. Right now I'm looking at buying a RM 125 that's a pile of parts.

Welcome Matt... Good luck with the "basket build"... I had a Zook 125 a looooooooong time ago! before they were RM's they were TM's. :thumb:
I forgot about those. I had the TM250 with the down pipe like Roger DeCoster used to race. What a piece of crap that was once I rode my friends 250 Maico. I quickly made the change over to the 400 Maico from that point on.

I forgot about those. I had the TM250 with the down pipe like Roger DeCoster used to race. What a piece of crap that was once I rode my friends 250 Maico. I quickly made the change over to the 400 Maico from that point on.

My brother had the TM 250 Champion and I was able (a few years later) to ride the TM 400 Cyclone... what a thrill that was to ride... :eek:... pretty sure there's a nother thread referring to it's "traits" but I figure it must have been what it's like to ride a bucking bull. "spur it" and you have no idea which direction it's going to go..... :smirk: