New from California, living in Utah

Welcome to the forum! Interested to hear how your lowering goes. Always wanted to lower my 125 as I'm 5'3 and I can relate to how difficult it can be to get a foot down, especially on uneven surfaces. Kind of have to do the whole slide off your seat thing and hope your foot hits the ground before your bars do :lol:

Welcome to the forum! Interested to hear how your lowering goes. Always wanted to lower my 125 as I'm 5'3 and I can relate to how difficult it can be to get a foot down, especially on uneven surfaces. Kind of have to do the whole slide off your seat thing and hope your foot hits the ground before your bars do :lol:

Florida is as flat as a pancake.

So I finally put the Kouba Link on my bike (I got the KTM 11-2) and they say on the 2015 models it lowers it about 3/8", but I put that on last Thursday and finally was able to take it out yesterday and it made such a difference. I didnt adjust the sag or forks, just put the link on and it was great. I was able to put my foot down flat and have the other on the peg. It was much more comfortable. It did take a few minutes to get used to the change on the bike, but after that it was great. Definitely worth the 145 I paid for it. And it was pretty easy to install too.