New brake lever 98 CR125

Quick question from a newbie. Im trying to replace my clutch and brake levers on my 1998 CR 125 with new ASV levers. Heres a link to the new levers I want to purchase http://www.ebay.com/itm/F3-Holiday-...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d31c48b2b. What my question is that the stock levers on my CR have some type of resovoir on the handle and those new ASV levers do not. The ad sates the new levers fit my bike,I just want to make sure before I buy them. Any help or explanation would be appreciated.... Thanks in advance

Exactly what James said. It simply that main bolt that holds the base of the lever that is needed to be removed, oh and obviously the cable line as well. Installing the levers is pretty simple just make sure to adjust the cables properly. When my bro installed them on his old bike he couldn't figure out why it didn't run the same. Turns out the clutch cable was adjusted way to tight, not fully releasing the clutch. :bonk:

Yes thx all. I didnt realize at first that was just the lever and not resovoir that got replaced. I ordered them and am waiting for them to arrive :banana: Thx again