250F New Bike :)

Well its done.
Hot Rods Crank
Vertex Piston
Hot Cams Stage 3
New Cylinder Head
New rocker arm/pivot shaft
Race Tech Gold Valve suspension service
1568 (+500 for the Cylinder head, cam, and rocker arm)
here she is :ride:

I believe I told you in a PM or text that it would around 1900 if he was gonna cut you a good deal...

2006 RM250
HotRod Crank $220
Wiseco piston kit $98 (incl wristpin and bearing)
oem gasket kit $75 (I always buy oem)
oem crank bearings $80 (must be oem)
cylinder plating $179 (+$50 if it needs to be repaired)
optional trans bearings $120+/-
Grand total for a complete rebuild on a catastrophicly blown motor________________________$822.00..... add $40 if you need to cut the head.

I'm not picking on you Sean for spending what you needed to spend to get what makes you happy get done... I'm just trying to point out an exact cost difference... This is a good reason why the 2T MXer needs to hang around. Now that I think about it :thinking: a 2T Arenacross series would be nice...

I believe I told you in a PM or text that it would around 1900 if he was gonna cut you a good deal...

2006 RM250
HotRod Crank $220
Wiseco piston kit $98 (incl wristpin and bearing)
oem gasket kit $75 (I always buy oem)
oem crank bearings $80 (must be oem)
cylinder plating $179 (+$50 if it needs to be repaired)
optional trans bearings $120+/-
Grand total for a complete rebuild on a catastrophicly blown motor________________________$822.00..... add $40 if you need to cut the head.

I'm not picking on you Sean for spending what you needed to spend to get what makes you happy get done... I'm just trying to point out an exact cost difference... This is a good reason why the 2T MXer needs to hang around. Now that I think about it :thinking: a 2T Arenacross series would be nice...
you can subtract 660 from my cost as that total was with a suspension service, which still leaves it more expensive :lol:

you can subtract 660 from my cost as that total was with a suspension service, which still leaves it more expensive :lol:

:prof: I did miss the revalve on the boingers, So you got a great deal. :thumb:

All in all the 2T is half the cost of 4T in the motor dept and 1/3rd more maintainence. and a 1/3rd more in labor time I think. I'm waiting to do Hollywood's rebuild and see how long thats going to take. I know the RM I can do a 100% rebuild and have it running in about 5 hrs with a quick lunch.

:prof: I did miss the revalve on the boingers, So you got a great deal. :thumb:

All in all the 2T is half the cost of 4T in the motor dept and 1/3rd more maintainence. and a 1/3rd more in labor time I think. I'm waiting to do Hollywood's rebuild and see how long thats going to take. I know the RM I can do a 100% rebuild and have it running in about 5 hrs with a quick lunch.
when I went back up they took it down to the cases and back together in about 5 hours :shocked: