Need your opinion

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hello all I'm new to the forum and was just looking for some advise on ramp construction. I believe the one I have does not have enough runway and to steap. I have still shots of me clearing about a 5 foot fence and a 12 foot gap. Thinking about moving it back some for a larger gap but believe I need to rethink my ramp construction.

Ok thanks that's pretty much the answer I was looking for and couldn't find. Does my position on the bike and fundamentals look ok from the screenshots?

Well, you're not doing a flying W so that's good..... just remember this and number 1 rule and you'll be golden: If you have at least one hand on the bars you're in complete control.

To maximize hieght and distance the angle should be 41*. The size of the gap determine the size of the take off ramp and at what speed you need to hit it
For example if you have a 4 foot high take off, a 12 foot gap, you will need 36 feet of run up. If you have an 8 foot tall ramp and a 12 foot gap you will need 18 feet of run up.